Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Womens Bible Study- It's a Good Thing!

Last night was the first night of women's bible study at my church! WA HOO! I am always so excited when bible study starts up.There is just something about women coming together to study the bible. I am just so thankful for them! It's a good thing.

This time we are studying Beth Moore's Updated version of Breaking Free. I am so excited. I have done nearly EVERY study she has published except this one... and it's one I've been begging them to do for YEARS!

I.CAN'T.WAIT!

Breaking Free is about freedom. Being free from anything that keeps us from being who God created us to be or living the life he created us to live. I don't know about you, but I seriously need this lesson. There are some things in my life I need to break free from. Fear and Insecurity are just the first two that pop to the top of my list. Can you relate?

I hope you are in bible study with other women because it is life giving. But if you aren't, you can still do this study. Lifeway offers Beths bible study videos for 5$ a video. You can buy the workbook and then just pay separately for each video teaching.  Click here to find out more.

Here is the introductory video. I hope you are inspired.








Blessings,



No comments:

Post a Comment