Monday, September 19, 2011

Are you Ready to be part of the Solution?

Many of you know that I have been working on transferring this blog to a new wordpress platform. Today was to be the day I was going to move over.... even if it wasn't totally ready.... However, I have missed my own deadline! Yikes. I am so glad God gives us grace, aren't you?

This weekend our church service was taken over by our awesome youth ministry... It was called "Solution Sunday" What an amazing time of being real, seeing the heart of a generation in love with Jesus, and hearing how they are ready to be part of the solution.

I fell in love with our youth this weekend. They have their own amazing drama team (which had me belly laughing), an incredible worship team, and talented video experts who put together some fantastic (totally professional) video for us. LOVED IT!

We heard from various youth and how they have been changed by God and are ready to be part of the solution for this next generation. It's totally inspiring to hear how they have been touched and radically changed by a loving, forgiving God. But even more so to hear how they are ready to be a real influence in the world.

That got me thinking... am I ready to be part of the solution? People are hurting, hearts are broken, spirits are dying, and souls are lost. I was struck yesterday by how it's so easy to get caught up in our day to day and forget that God calls us to be a part of the solution for them.

We are only given today. We are not promised tomorrow. People are desperate, and I want to be part of the solution.

What about you? Are you ready to be part of the solution?


The Youth Worship team introduced this song to us this weekend. I am totally in love with it! I hope you listen to it and Sing with me!




Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment