Monday, July 11, 2011

Party Time!

Hello Friends!
I had a great weekend celebrating my littlest one's 3rd birthday. It was so much fun to celebrate in PINK! As most of you know, my oldest two are boys, so I've done the Army thing, the super hero thing, the sports thing, the Star wars thing and any other 'thing' you can think of that is boy. So it feels like such a special treat to me to do the Pink thing! Here are a few snap shots of my girl turning 3!



 The Excitement is about to begin... but mom must have a photo shoot!






















No princess birthday is complete with out the princess crown and flower lei!??

There were many presents
 

And a cake made by mom... don't look too close, It may taste wonderful, but decorator I am not! ;-)


And of course, the favorite present of all.... were the bling shoes! LOL... Yep, she's a girl after my own heart!


In all of this I am so thankful for the blessings God has given me through my children. I get so much joy out of them, and I know that God intends that to be a revelation of his heart towards me (and You!).
"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" Mat 7:11
His heart is Love. I rejoice in the knowledge that there is a major party happening in heaven, and we are invited... the decorations are nearly up and the gifts are nearly wrapped. He is coming soon, and  I don't know about you, but I can't wait to be at that party. Imagine!

Blessings Friends,




No comments:

Post a Comment